Steps Associated with New Renters at the Roosevelt Condominium
(Document version 2018-06-15)
Mailing address: Roosevelt Condominium Association
1255 Pennsylvania Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
NO RENTER IS ALLOWED TO MOVE IN
WITHOUT HAVING COMPLIED WITH EACH POINT OF THIS PROCEDURE
The following are the steps associated with new renters at the Roosevelt Condominium:
1. Review the "Roosevelt Condominium Association Rules and Regulations" (available at www.rooseveltcondo.org).
2. Complete the "Roosevelt Condominium Association Rules and Regulations Affidavit" (available at www.rooseveltcondo.org). Submit the completed form to the Condo Association, either by dropping it off (in the condo box mounted to the wall near the building’s U.S. mailboxes), or by sending it via U.S. mail (see above for the U.S. mailing address).
3. Complete the "Roosevelt Condominium Association Renters Application" (available at www.rooseveltcondo.org). Submit the completed form to the Condo Association, either by dropping it off (in the condo box mounted to the wall near the building’s U.S. mailboxes), or by sending it via U.S. mail (see above for the U.S. mailing address). Each adult who will be living in the unit must provide a copy of a government issued photo identification with this application.
4. Provide the Condo Association with a refundable security deposit of $300.00 (per unit, via a personal check), a non-refundable application fee of $100.00 (per person, via cashier’s check), and a non-refundable move in fee of $100.00 (per unit, via cashier’s check). The application fee must be mailed to Association or left in the Condo Box to the left of the mailboxes at the Condominium (see above for the U.S. mailing address). The remaining fees may be brought to the interview. Please note that full approval to move in will not be given until all fees have been received. All checks should be made out to the Roosevelt Condominium Association. The security deposit will be returned within 15 business days after a move out, and will be charged if there are any rule violations or damages cause by a tenant. The security deposit is only for new tenants. The other fees apply to new buyers as well. If eventually receiving a refund of this security deposit via a mailed check is an issue, please see www.rooseveltcondo.org/securityrefund.pdf
5. Provide the Condo Association with a copy of the written lease. This can either be mailed to the Condo Association (see above for the U.S. mailing address), or brought to the meeting mentioned below.
6. Schedule a rental application meeting with the Condo Association Board prior to the tenant(s) moving in. (the Board can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org). Please let us know what dates and times would be most convenient for you, and please provide sufficient advance notice so we can set up a mutually convenient time for all parties. Please note that ALL prospective tenants (if there are more than one) must meet with the Board PRIOR to moving in. [If we haven't yet received the renters application when you contact us about this meeting, please let us know if there is more than one person associated with the rental (each potential tenant needs to meet with the Board), and if any pets are involved.]
Additional information about keys
Please note that new renters must obtain a front gate key either from their landlord, or from the Condo Association (there is a $100 security deposit required for each front gate key obtained from the Condo Association). In all cases, new renters must obtain keys to actual condominium units and U.S. mailboxes from their landlord.